I don't want to go back to college quite yet.
Thanksgiving was so nice, it really was. Not as many relatives there as I would've wanted, but that's what happens when the cousins get married and start having to share holidays with the in-laws. :P Then I got to spend a lot of time with my family, do some shopping, ahh...it was amazing. I even ran into Kayla & Katie at Target the other day!
And now, I have to face reality again in a couple hours. I have a speech tomorrow morning at 9 AM that I'm so not prepared for. Even less prepared than I was for my informative speech.
On top of that first hurdle, we have exactly a week to prepare for a group presentation in speech, plus a group presentation in survey of business a couple days later. In those short few days, I also have a student advisory board meeting, AND an honors association meeting. Shit, now I know why I hate finals.
Speaking of which, I also have a final paper for mass comm on the 11th and a final test in rock & roll appreciation on the 10th. FML.
I'm going to be one BA bitch the next two and a half weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment