Monday, January 25, 2010

Today's a Good Day

Besides the fact that the wind is so cold today that my face went numb in just a few seconds, today has been really good!

  • We had a workshop in Creative Writing. Our group of kids were so cool, really laid back, and were let out early. A half hour of classes with extra time to spend in the honors lounge, sweet!
  • My only other class of the day, Ideas in History, was canceled, also. So, I had a total of 30 minutes spent in class today. Doubly sweet!
  • I redefined the initials FTS. Known as 'fuck that shit' to the rest of the interwebs, I have redefined it to mean 'for the sex.' I love Subs for coining this new FTS! :3
  • Thanks to Sub, I was inspired to whip up a super quick signature for jazz-hands. I know I could've done better, but I think the simpler, the better in this case. I think it was a success for what short time I spent on it, and from using GIMP. And yay for The Big Bang Theory!
  • Miranda's having a MOW party later tonight, too. Gotta love her MOW parties, ahhh....

So all in all, today hasn't been bad at all. Granted it's cold as fuck, but that's all right, I didn't have to spend nearly as much time outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment