Monday, March 1, 2010

Random Crap.

I have the sneaky suspicion that Josh found this. Which is plausible, since I had the link to it hidden away on Facebook till a couple of days ago. 'Course, for anyone to find it, that means they had to stalk my Facebook page. And if he was stalking my Facebook page, well...then stop it. :P

I dunno. Just overanalyzing shit again. Sometimes I think he only tolerates me, hides on Facebook, blah blah. But today he sat next to me at dinner (again, probably just tolerating it). Meh. He knows I don't bother him often. Any conversations over Facebook are minimal or rarely happen. I have his number, but I never text him. I'm making him make the first move, because I've had to do that before. It didn't turn out well. Plus, I have friends. If push comes to shove, they'd set me up with someone.

Besides, I'm so busy with shit this week that I don't have much time for anything else. Should be focusing on homework instead of other things. But I'm pretty damn close to finishing my paper for tonight, and I might settle down and seriously work on my cover letter for my CA application.

On the plus side, Thursday I'm going to a COR (continuous open recruitment) event with my friend Shelby. She's in Alpha Xi Delta, as is my friend Ashley, and I haven't had a person tell me yet that I would not be a good fit in the sorority. It might be crazy, but I am really considering it...which is why I'm going to this event. And for a little tidbit, Kelley Elledge is a sister of the sorority. I mean, come on. She was one of the few women I had as a role model when I was growing up. It would be freaking sweet to be in the same sorority as her!

On another note....random people keep on wanting to talk to me on Facebook. It's like 'No, dammit. I don't wanna talk to you.' I don't like talking to many people period on Facebook. After the first Hi How Are You's that's where my attention span ends and says '.....well nice talking to you!' and I wanna bolt. I really need to stop being lazy and organize my friends into lists, so I can hide who I want to... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment