Ohh Blogspot, how I have neglected you...but not tonight!
My life will potentially change now. To start, there is the guy in my Creative Writing class named Joe. Long story short, he covertly asked me if I had a boyfriend, in which I decided to be honest and tell him no, I'm single.
He therefore made the comment that he was surprised that I was single, then laughed it off by saying it had been a pretty obvious & shameless way of checking to see if I was single. But I like the straightforwardness, 'cause the whole 'asking to hang out sometime' routine is getting old. Then he followed his surprise by saying 'you're fucking cute'. Wellllll I think I could forgive the swearing for the quite adorable compliment. Just sayin'.
We'll see what happens further with Joe. I'm not expecting too much--in fact, I'm expecting nothing. :P
Now for potential #2. It is pretty much assured that I will get a CA job for next year. Skye is too sure that many of the returning CAs and hall directors like me. However, I can go two ways: be a CA for the Honors floor in Beede, my current floor, and be a CA with Brett. Or, I will be a CA with Dillon on 4th Beede, because he is hoping to have a co he can get along with and actually know beforehand. Personally, I would like to see Brett and Dillon duke it out to see who will win me for their wife--*cough* I mean co-CA.
Wishful thinking? Probably, but it's an entertaining picture in my head. :D
It's only in name, anyways. Brett's engaged as of this afternoon. This afternoon being the 11th of April, not today today.....screw technicalities, pfft!
As of now....that's about all I have to say. So I think I shall go back to procrastinating and think about going to bed. Which probably won't happen till later anyways. Bahh.
No comments:
Post a Comment