So I have a tendency to pull late nights on a regular basis. Annnnnnd since I like showering before I go to bed, that means I usually shower very late, also.
Tonight I was able to have a little earlier shower, which actually meant a little before 1:20 AM. I finish up around 1:40, and just as I was going to enter my room, out comes one of our residents on the floor. His name is Gabe, which is irrelevant to this story, but it's my way of remembering it. It was actually quite convenient and hilarious at the same time. My delivery was probably a little strange since it was like "Hi, how're you doing?" and then.......blank. All I could think of was that it's around 1:30 in the morning, and I just stepped out of the shower, and he's still awake.
I ended up standing there talking with him a little. But it wasn't till we parted ways that I realized just how awkward I really probably looked to him. Not only had I just left the shower, but I had left in a pair of shorts and a zippered hoodie. Underneath that was a very old Daytona shirt with Dale Jr.'s #3 Oreo car on it, and is technically a boys' size 16 shirt. Awkward, but hell I was comfy and am ready to crawl into bed in a moment's notice. Yes!
No comments:
Post a Comment