1) Filling out the juror questionnaire.
2) Sending the third financial aid acceptance paper of the summer. Third. Because apparently USD likes giving me money. So....I guess yay?
3) Trimming and ironing my Pixie Stix quilt.
4) Cutting out binding strips for my Ten-Minute Tiles quilt. And I haven't even had a chance to sew them together and actually put the binding on.
5) Just THINKING about ordering textbooks and other crap. Ugh...Barnes and Noble is not the way to go this year.
6) Calling the hall director to confirm being a CA this year. I swear, every time we turn around they need just ONE more confirmation that it's true. They make it easier to back out than they do to keep us. :/
7) Thinking about moving back to campus. Yay for college to keep me busy, noooo to less family time. I like home, it's comfortable. But I do like college, at least then I have a better chance of seeing friends.
.....hell. Too much on my mind, and I can't wait till I can cross them all off the list.
On a lighter note, I may get to go book shopping today. Hot Finish is supposed to be out. Yesss.
I have a ton of reward points for my credit card iwas saving for...something? I have no idea because the things you can get kind of suck HOWEVER you can be B&N giftcards. I think I've "earned" up to a $75 or $100 one by now (I've had this card for 4 years and never redeemed any of the points, lol) so I think I may be going on a minor spree, soon. Two books I want badly are out right now. Well, three, but the third I only want to get so it would match all the hardcovers I have (I hate getting an entire series in one format and then switch to another :\) I'm sure I can find SEVERAL other books to spend my money on, too :P
ReplyDelete