Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How Often Do I Have to Remind Myself...

I'm not the most important thing to some people.
He has other women who are far closer to him now.
Loneliness doesn't drive you to long-distance friends, only to those nearby.
Distance is a convenient excuse.
Whether it's homesickness, boredom or whatever reason...the silence is still the same.
Silence means there are better things...people to do.
Fucking be happy he's found a way to make his time there worthwhile.
Still doesn't make the silence any more comfortable...
If he's really not as shallow as you give him credit for, then fuck.
I hope he is shallow. Makes my stress slightly more stable.

Yes, I have homework to do. No, I'd rather depressedbitchrage than do homework.

One week doesn't mean he hates you now.
But if he doesn't have time in those two weeks to even say hi....dammit.
I hate being a fucking creeper.
I also hate other creeper women. Freaks me out even more than myself.

At least I can internalize shit...or find another outlet.

I hope 'leaving' means the same in other parts of the world, as in I'll prolly never see you again with any real frequency.
Fucking bastard.
Wish I could just sleep all day tomorrow. But noooooo....

I'm starting to question whether this is another hormone-induced rant. Probably.
Oh well, should probably go back to homework. Or Tumblr. Stupid Tumblr... :/
But not before I start the fucking doubts again. Seriously, why the fuck does he even keep me around...not like I'm anything to look at compared to the others he keeps contact with. Supposedly. Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment