Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Silence

You haven't heard from me in 30 hours, and the first thing you say is you miss me?

...I would like this a lot more if I had the luxury of ignorance. Had I not known who you were with during the night and exactly what you were doing, because let's reiterate, she's using you as a pawn of desirability and a debilitating crutch. You said it yourself, she has incredible commitment and abandonment issues. But I don't know if I want to face what this says about you.

So yeah, for as long as you go MIA for certain periods of time, and as long as she keeps posting her sex schedule with you on Tumblr, you won't hear from me during those times. You will have to re-initiate contact, because I refuse to play games. And texting you when I know you're fucking someone else...it's too high school for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment