That phrase. It's like a record on repeat in my head.
The sincerity was there, that I could feel. Doesn't matter that you were drunk at the time, it just makes it harder to claim you made that shit up. You said it...Twice. And while this might just be me...I could feel the fear behind it. Of being afraid that everything with us is becoming too real, or that the intensity is unbalanced and will inevitably end up in a world of hurt.
Oh hey, that feeling's mutual. Because I'm afraid that what I'm feeling is far more intense compared to yours, that this is becoming all too real for me. That I'm going to be the one hurt in the end, because the alternative of you getting hurt is far worse.
...then you claim that your biggest issue is that you're always content with being just friends. Nope, not touching that with a 10 foot pole, nope nope nope. Because then 'too much' starts looping in my head again and leaves me feeling like the finale to a rollercoaster.
I just...needed to get that out.
No comments:
Post a Comment