I can't believe I'm stooping so low... :P Not really, but honestly, I'm taking a Facebook note quiz and putting it on what is supposed to be my entirely-original blog. Ahh well. And there's only ten minutes left of the 7-hour Ghost Adventures Live marathon tonight, sad. :/
TEN things I wish I could say to 10 different people:
1. You'll always be my best friend. We've already done it all before in the first place. Church was what held us together as we became best friends, and at that time we might not have seen or heard from each other for months. Then high school came, and our friendship grew even larger because we were able to see each other nearly every day. I really enjoyed that. And now we're back where we started, at different colleges in completely different towns. But that's all right, because I remember when we were little and the only time I saw you was at church--if we were there at the same time. :P I know how often you and Keather talk on the phone, and I'm cool with that. Sometimes I think otherwise, but I am, because I know how insecure she is and needs that sisterly bond with you--even if she treats you like shit half the time, and when she does, you know you can come to me. I'll always be here, ready to listen. I love you, and God bless! :)
2. Yes, I called you insecure. It's why you asked to room with me. It's why you constantly bring boys around to our room, or constantly hang out with them--NOT because you have this godawful idea that you "think like a guy". Ohh, the dozens of reasons I can list off that prove you most definitely DON'T think like a guy. You don't even connect with guys more, you're just overly protective of your guy friends for fear that you'll be single while everyone else is taken. Have fun with Reid while it lasts, because I'm counting down to your expiration date of 3 weeks. Maybe a month if he's really lucky. Just remember, I'm the one independent enough to live without a man by my side 24/7. And I want a new roommate.
3. I believe this can apply to many people...Thank you for all the kindness you've shown me. I never did get to know you all personally, and I think the time I got to spend with you all was too short. Wyatt always asked why we didn't hang out with my friends more often, but he took for granted the good thing he had right there--I didn't want to waste this chance. And I was proven right--you have all been kind and curteous to me when Wyatt wasn't around, and I've had some awesome conversations with you. Your kindness has touched me deeper than any other mere acquaintance, and I thank you for that.
4. One particular person in #3...Wow, B&N. You have no idea how red my face was after talking with you for so long. Partially because when I thought back to what we talked about, I felt like I made a fool of myself, but that's cool because it's just me and my thing...but I also wanted to get to know you more after talking with you. You're amazing, you truly are, and I'm sad that I ended up dating Wyatt instead of you. I believe I can learn even more from you, and I wish you luck in your academic ventures. Aka college. And of course, I wish you luck with life in general. :)
5. I miss our open lunch trips to Subway my junior year of high school. I really do! Now every time I go to Subway, I think of that. Including how it became a deal where if it's raining outside, we have to go to Subway--and not the closest one to campus, but the one down near your house on 69th and Minnesota. I miss you, and I hope you're having a blast in college!
6. Dude...you're pretty awesome. I'm glad you let me chill on your futon during most of the night, and I hope my nearly-constant presence doesn't annoy you. But that doesn't mean that I won't stay out of your comfy chair. Haaaa! You're a bit narrow-minded in thought, but that's all right, because I'm not dating you, lol. But overall, I hope you find peace in your later years.
7. For just about anyone who's been friends with me....thanks for tolerating me, lol. I know I'm not the easiest person to get along with, and I certainly do have my quirks. But thanks for sticking around with me, it really means a lot. :)
8. I know I'm a silly freshman and all, but I really appreciate the effort and understanding you've shown me since I joined the Volante. I can be very frustrating to work with sometimes, but I've been making an effort to turn my columns in on time, or at least as soon as I possibly can. I've also been doing my best to write worthwhile columns, which is probably one of my largest concerns. But overall, you've become a big influence on me, and I really look up to you. Thanks for being here for me, and I hope I never let you down. :)
9. I pity you, cuz. You can do so much better than my ex. He doesn't even live in Sioux Falls anymore, he's over 1,000 miles away in UTAH. And he asked you out when he knew that you wouldn't be able to actually date for very long--can you spell fling? Sure, you still may be in this "relationship", but it's only a title now. A title used to boost his ego, which was bruised too often as a child. All I can say is...you give Ignorance is Bliss to a whole new level.
10. Last but not least....you're an asshole. Plain and simple. And I'm sad to admit it, but I do regret dating you. You did nothing but take from me, and when you threw me away, you led me to believe you still loved me months after breaking up with me. You didn't have the balls now to tell me the truth, and you never will. You didn't even have the balls to break up with me to my face, you did it over the phone and over a fucking Facebook message. I can't believe that I myself thought that I deserved an overly-liberal atheist who will never comprehend the true meaning of love. To quote Seether, "You're such a fucking hypocrite." So fitting, because you've proven to me so often how much of a hypocrite you really are. And don't cry about how you don't deserve these harsh words, because you've done more than enough to deserve every fucking ounce of pain you've gotten.
NINE things about myself:
1. I love writing, but only if I want to voluntarily. Otherwise I despise it a little.
2. Psychology is a truly fascinating subject for me.
3. I will listen to just about any genre of music, except rap. Hip-hop, I'm selective.
4. Romance is my favorite book genre, hands-down.
5. I actually don't watch many movies.
6. My laptop is my baby, I love it. :)
7. I pretty much adore my Coke or Dr Pepper.
8. I adore the floor I ended up on at USD, 2nd floor Beede! :D
9. I have many little hobbies that I enjoy. Always a new project to start, and most likely not finish. :P
EIGHT ways to win my heart:
1. Dr. Pepper. :D
2. Don't be afraid to cuddle. It's mandatory during horror/thriller flicks.
3. Whipped cream
4. A sense of humor
5. Restraining yourself from making fun of Nascar.
6. HONESTY
7. The ability to write complete sentences.
8. Making an effort, no matter how small or big.
SEVEN things that cross my mind a lot:
1. I don't want to do this.
2. I have the whole dorm to myself, I love this!
3. Ok, I need to cut back on the soda...
4. Wow.
5. Why the hell am I single?
6. Why am I hungry, I just ate a little while ago...
7. I'm tired.
SIX things I do before I fall asleep:
1. Take a shower
2. Check Facebook
3. Finish any last-minute homework
4. Read a book (if I'm lucky)
5. Plotting.
6. Set my phone alarm (still don't like actually needing an alarm)
FIVE people [or groups of people] who mean a lot:
1. Chantel
2. Kayla
3. Tejiah
4. The new friends I've made in college!
5. Keith, Connor, Robs, Jolene, Nicole...the list goes on. :)
FOUR things you're wearing right now:
1. Comfy pair of jeans
2. An old light green Wild Ride shirt
3. Underwear?
4. A Band-Aid from the second Hep B shot I got today :P
THREE songs that you listen to often: [Currently]
1. Time for Miracles, by Adam Lambert
2. Fake It, by Seether
3. Paparazzi, Lady Gaga (damn you for being so catchy...)
TWO things you want to do before you die:
1. Get married to someone who loves me.
2. Exceed my expectations.
ONE confession: I've only been kissed by one boy in my life. I'd really like that to change, then I can say I've only been kissed by one man and forget the first.
No comments:
Post a Comment