Sometimes I don't get my parents. Apparently I can pull out my earbuds and set aside all the homework and textbooks that surround me, just so that I can put the dog outside. And yet when the phone rings, my mom can't take off her headphones to do it. I even got up to mute the TV for her, but no, she expects me to answer the phone. Well fuck that, I'm not answering the phone. I hate talking on the phone as much as Mom does, so I won't. I have my own cell phone to answer.
And also, I'd really appreciate it if my dad would stop bitching and whining so much. Yeah, you're cooking, but how about you stop bitching to us about how you can't answer the phone because your hands are dirty and you have to wash your hands and all this shit? The bullshit excuse isn't going to make the deed happen any faster, and stop bitching to us, we aren't the ones calling. It's like yelling at people for crappy driving, or because you keep on having to stop for red lights. You're the one who screwed up and didn't get on the interstate when you wanted to, so we shouldn't have to listen to you whine about all the red lights. And the next time you give another long-winded sarcastic rant about another driver on the road, I WILL say "Dad, just shut up." I've had to do it once, I will do it again. Not to be rude, but to keep my sanity.
I don't give a shit if I still technically live under your rules. I'm sick and tired of the whining, and the bitching, and the excessive sighs and the constant swearing where they aren't necessary. You don't want to hear it from me, and I don't want to hear it from you. So how about you finally hold up your end of the deal and STFU.
No comments:
Post a Comment