Monday, December 14, 2009

Over Before It Even Began...

I hate being the good person. Not all the time, but most of the time. I can't just tell Skye that I hate it she got her CA position and won't be my roommate anymore. It's just plain mean, but at the same time, it's tearing me up inside that she won't be my roommate after all. We were both looking forward to it so much, but when money gets thrown in the mix....gah. I can't be mad at her for choosing it, hell I would hate to have to make the decision for her. But still...

I don't think any Monday has brought good news. Last week, Mollie had her laptop stolen. Fuckin' A, that sucked. And now this news, this sucks too.

Do I like having this room to myself? Hell yes. But it's not worth $600 for it. And I don't want them to try so fucking hard to room me with someone. So I'm so confused and indecisive right now....

It would be cool to room with Mariah, but we have such different sleep schedules that I'm afraid I'd end up waking her up all the time. It would be cool to room with Sarah too, but I don't know her all that well personally....then again, she's so sweet, and I think if I have the attitude that I should be more accommodating, I would be. This first semester, I was so annoyed by Keather that I wanted to make sure she knew I lived here, too. But if I roomed with Sarah, it wouldn't be nearly as bad. I know she won't go out and drink, and she has the Honors attitude even if she doesn't get in...I think she would fit in pretty well.

I would just hate to turn into the megabitch again and freak on anyone. Because I know it would happen when I'm stressed about something. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment