It's times like these that I'm reminded that one person can only make things more inconvenient. Also, I'm capable of choosing my friends, and that those friends know what I'm capable of and what I've proven to be good at. I don't have to be friends with my boss, which was evident last year for sure. Besides, every spelling typo I come across now just makes me want to crawl into a ball and cringe...how do you live past legal drinking age without the ability to spell residents right using Microsoft Word? Was it too fucking difficult to turn on your Spellcheck? Probably, considering how often the HD has not only misspelled shit that didn't have a decent excuse like Spellcheck missing the correct usage of your/you're, but she also is late to EVERYTHING. Don't you dare try and tell me that you're organized and try to be as objective as possible when that person is the one who's also late to every CA training session, couldn't get to us applications till yesterday, decided who to hire an hour after interviewing everyone, and still act like a fucking 12-year-old who uses 'legit' in presentations and likes to bash country music and preach folk/bluegrass music....oh, wait. Bluegrass IS country music. Like she didn't come off like a hypocrite already...
I swear, if she makes any more immature backhanded comments....she's going to see my adult side.
Still pissed that someone stole my sweatshirt today, though. >:/
No comments:
Post a Comment