Thursday, February 9, 2012

Late Night Confessions

I have developed the absolute worst homework ethics imaginable this semester. And I have no idea how to reverse them. I can't remember the last time I've had so many issues with finishing crap. Maybe it's because I work on 12 different things at once. All I know is that I NEED the weekend to come so I can catch up on stuff. No question about it.

Also, Bethany and I had a fascinating last set of rounds. Not only did we have some clearly stoned and/or drunk residents running around the all-boys floor (no surprise there, and I was disappointed with the kid wearing the Clutterbuck shirt), but one of them just had to ask what our job was. In his drunkenness, he then said, "So your job is to maintain safety.....personallyyy, I find that kinda sexy. Ya know, if you're not doing anything would you like to come back to my room?"

Ohh dear lord, Bethany couldn't keep from giggling while I just smiled and went "Sorry, have got too much homework." WOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment