It's official. I'm boycotting the men of NASCAR. Frankly, now that I've made it into my twenties, it's totally okay for me to appreciate them more...but wait a minute, what's this?
EVERY piece of new rookie meat that enters NASCAR look like they haven't even reached puberty yet. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a sucker for Trevor Bayne, but why does he have to look like he'd do everything so passively...yes, I meant everything. >.>
Meanwhile, Dale Jr. only recently got a girlfriend (meh, I've grown out of that phase sadly) and Tony Stewart is still blissfully single....and holy damn but Stewart's only looking better with age.
Oh shit, Stewart's twice my age.
Goddamn, I still want that man hard.
See what I mean? All of the newbies who are my age look like they're too soft and/or they don't know what the hell to do if a woman literally stripped in front of them. Trevor Bayne would have a heart attack and cross himself, I know that much. Buuuut damn....too young. I don't care of they're the same age as me, they're too damn young.
Screw it, going back to the hockey boys. Or Jared Allen. Now those are men. >:)
No comments:
Post a Comment