Thursday, March 1, 2012

Feeling a Little Battered

I'm glad I can only revise a paper once. Don't ever tell me again that I can revise a paper for a letter grade higher. I don't think my poor dignity can handle it. :(

Don't get me wrong, the professor's feedback is quite helpful, even though I think she forgets that I'm one of the few students in the class that has never read anything by Tolkien. What does my knowledge of folklore involve? Absolutely jack shit. Want me to find a hidden Christian reference? Haha, only marginally better than my folklore/mythology but still completely useless. Pretty sure I was interested in taking the class so that I DID learn about this folklore/mythology stuff...

Ah well. Nothing I can do at 3:30 am to remedy knowledge I don't possess.

Edit: ......Yeeeah. Feeling a little hit upside the head now from editing. Basically I deleted two full paragraphs, I wasn't about to try and defend them because it would only make me feel more stupid. Feels like everything just goes back to my lack of folklore logic, because what the hell...the one thing she did like was because I stuck a mythology reference in there, and that I got from class notes.

She should just be damn happy I'm trying to resist going straight for Wikipedia to save my ass right now. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment