Yeah, it feels fucking good calling him on his shit, even if I have to resort to public Facebook comments. You want to talk to me on your terms, then so be it. But if you want to put yourself down on Facebook? Then yeah, I'm gonna point out your fucking harem. We both know you have at least five women standing outside your door waiting for the chance to fuck you. Pretending you're not worthy of any of it is just a load of bullshit.
And what do ya know, he hasn't responded to the harem comment. Feels like I'm just dying, waiting for him to say something. Yell at me, call me out on my own shit, I don't give a fuck. I just so badly want to tell him that yes, everyone hates their own voice and how they look on camera and everything. No shit, I don't make videos for that exact reason. But he has women on a leash out there who love his videos regardless. A fucking HAREM of girls who love his voice and the whole package. And clearly one who's all but ready to jump his bones...and I'm not even talking about myself.
Fuck it all to hell. Fuck it that I'm only contacted when it's convenient. Fuck you.
No comments:
Post a Comment