Sunday, July 28, 2013

Overthinking Things Again

Am I crazy for making connections between his MIA status in the evenings and his lack of flirting with me for the past week?......Probably.

Should I keep my mouth shut instead of potentially opening a can of worms this close to this trip?....Probably.

Will I keep my mouth shut?.....Probably not.

I just hate this feeling of not knowing. His typical usage of hashtag flirting has subsided. Rather than responding to my gifs he changes the subject with more youtube or irrelevant links. The only conclusions I have are that 1) He's not as receptive because he's always less receptive when he has regular sex, a likely answer because I have a suspicion of who the latest bitch is, 2) He's stressed, of which I can't really help with and will probably be the go-to answer to avoid the first conclusion, or 3) He hasn't responded as much because I'd fucked up and missed prime opportunities he's presented, so he's given up until I return the favor.

It's that last one that makes me hesitate at saying anything. I hate that I could've fucked things up by making little mistakes, not accepting a flirting hashtag or pic when I should've or whatever. And yet I almost hope it's that, because I want to be able to say I'm sorry. If it's the first, then he can feel uncomfortable for me catching on this quick. I don't give a fuck. But goddamn it....I miss my horny man. The one who admits to feeling sexually oppressed two weeks ago, the one who called me babe on my birthday.....

.....the one who waits until NOW to send PhillyD tweets about blowjobs. Fucking hell. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment