Sunday, January 12, 2014

Dream Journal #2

I was back in Albuquerque on the UNM campus, even though I've been there before and know it looks nothing like where I was. Why I was there, I've no idea. I just kept moving from chair to chair, knowing Aaron was around there and hoped I would find him eventually. Then I moved to a corner of the unknown space and he found me first. Sat down next to me. I could only stare, he's always been so gorgeous to me. He smiled, we linked arms like we did when we first met, always needing that physical touch. Someone turned around, and asked who I was. Aaron kept smiling but stuttered as to how to explain it. "Ahh...a good friend." He stands up, the physical touching's stopped. I follow him toward the other end of wherever the hell we were, but I lost him in the crowd and couldn't find him.

Then I woke up and wrote a dream journal about it here.

Then I really did wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment