Every time I see your face I go weak. I just want to reach out and hug your face and tell you everything will be all right.
It's like I can feel your turmoil, your emotional instability.
You've become a fartbag. And I've apologized enough for my mistakes that I can't take back.
And while you might have intended to passive aggressively tell me "I'm not worth it", the reality is you told a fellow movie clubber that he wasn't worth including on your theoretical party. Did you mean it as a joke? Maybe. But it was an immature dick move.
No one is impressed with your behavior. Your friends are not impressed with your snapchats of your girlfriend. Then again, how many of your friends are now made up from her friends?
I don't want to watch you drown in hate, anger, and supposed love. You're choking on the vindictive attitude toward me. You're going to choke on toting around your love for her.....and in some ways I'm doing the same with you. Choking, drowning, and now taking the steps to build myself up again.
Tell me what I did that deemed me "unworthy." Then we'll talk.
No comments:
Post a Comment