Monday, July 26, 2010

IT'S FUCKING RAGBRAI!

The awesomeness of RAGBRAI really couldn't be contained amongst the rest of the Iowa stuffs. We saw the first RAGBRAI bus in Iowa City on Thursday I think it was, and all the more we really thought of it was that it was a total hippie/party bus. I had seen a news headline about RAGBRAI, but didn't actually bother to look into it. Well, maybe I should've....20,000 people or more are expected in Sioux City this year. And damn, did it really look like it driving home. o.O

Why hello, this was about the last bus that we passed on the way toward Sioux City...there were some 4 or 5 total that we saw on the interstate. It felt like the only vehicles we were seeing either were semis, busses carrying bikes, or cars hauling bikes in some form or another. It was crazy. Although, this one was pretty entertaining. They scratched out the letters to spell "Cool Bus". On the bottom, it reads "lawful to ass flash".


Annd then we hit Sioux City.


COW BUS! :3


While I don't condone these drivers, I do appreciate the showing of patriotism...


......they were parking on both sides of the interstate. Pretty much wherever they could (which was usually around Argosy Casino and branched outward). Although the Tyson Center's parking lot was pretty crazy, too.


....and then the campers came. D:


.......fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment