I have one thing that has been bothering me for the past couple of weeks now...Facebook has the Friends on Chat section on the left-hand sidebar. You know, where they put all the profile pictures of random people online. But the list isn't very random. And I'm trying to figure out how the hell they organize people in that box section, let alone decide who shows up there. Is it based on who you creep on the most? Seriously, people that I haven't talked to in foreverz still appears on the side with the pictures. So then is it based on who creeps on you the most? Do they have to've creeped on you recently? Or have you creeped on them recently? Did they do something worth creeping on?! Wtf...
There is an algorithm to this. And I'm determined to find it. >.>
In other news. I'm putting off a piece for the newspaper, a chance to edit our group paper for XDIS, and a paper/presentation that's due. All of it should probably get done before I go to sleep. Yay procrastination!
I'll have to fill in the past few days later then if I want to procrastinate effectively...hmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment