Well then......
Laurel is now officially the second staff person to know that I like Hot Canadian Bacon. Whether she's going to say anything or not though....she probably won't. But I didn't tell her not to either. It always just comes down to stating a fact, and that I'm still not getting my hopes up. Especially since he won't be back next semester. Which isn't entirely concrete either, but with the way things are going....chances are, he's not staying here.
But I'm not even sure quite what Laurel thinks of the situation. I know she's been uncomfortable with the whole HCB/Brandie thing, and we're still not sure whether Brandie really actually likes him.
And apparently there's a letter behind the whole HCB can't date any undergraduates thing. He said he got an email or letter of some sort saying the other staff can, but he can't. I've no freaking clue....however, I have to love the custodians we have here. When he was talking about all of the allergies he has due to the whole celiac problem, the custodian on my floor Maria made the comment "You must be allergic to girls, too, huh?"
Aaaaaaaamg, Maria and Christy (1st & 2nd floor custodian lady) and I burst out laughing....I had to high-five Maria, it was just that good. Of course, he hadn't heard it the first time, but amg we were laughing so hard it was difficult to repeat it! Hells yeah.....
Gahhh now I have to go to Astronomy. Gag me, gag me now....eff it.
No comments:
Post a Comment