Friday, June 26, 2009

Hotness: Hollywood Crushes

I'm doomed. Late last night, settling down for a couple hours of reading a book, I had the Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien tuned in as usual. Now I wasn't going to pay attention to the show as I haven't seriously read a book as of late; more like I pick up the book (Don't Bargain with the Devil, if you must know) and wind up rereading one that I haven't touched in a few months. SO, I was going to actually read that night!

Pfft. Soooo didn't happen. Why didn't it?

Because when I'm listening to the guests that will appear, I hear Stephen Moyer is one of them. And then cue the silent screaming.


It totally ruined my concentration for the rest of the night. How could I read my silly little book when STEPHEN MOYER was going to be on?!

After the silent screaming, that's when I knew I'd found my new Hollywood crush. I don't know, I guess I hadn't expected this, but gosh....the moment he came out there, with that amazingly hot smile, that unexpected British accent....mmmm....and on top of that, the black hair. I'm a sucker for men with black hair. But throwing all of that together, and WOW.

Fuck Anna Paquin, I'll claim him for myself...

Or I'll take Sam if push comes to shove. Sam Trammell. Mmmmm now that's a hotness that can't be described....however the stubble is a MAJOR plus. :D


And if they don't know how to integrate a new character in just for Sam (me), well I could just stumble into town...I can pull off a pretty cute Papillon, how 'bout that? Yeah, just sleep on it. Sam deserves his happy ending too, you know. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment