I'm wondering if I should be nervous that my size 3 shorts don't fit quite like they used to....not in the tight sense either.
Whoops, I lied. This pair of shorts is a size 5 apparently, not 3...don't know why I thought it was 3. BUT, nonetheless, I'm slightly concerned when I want to put a belt on a pair of shorts. :P
I'm very jealous of Chantel, too. She's gotten a copy of Sims 3 already. Already!! It just came out this past Tuesday....but then again, I can betcha that my computer would spit on Sims 3 and make it unbearable. It hates Sims 2 as it is, always complaining about the virtual card memory and such. It also becomes verrrrry slow. VERY. *sigh* But alas, I shall just have to hang out with her and let her show me the awesomeness that is Sims 3. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment