Today might be a good day. Mostly 'cause my uncle is coming to visit, and we NEVER get to see my uncle Glen! But Mom's got this hatred towards Minneapolis, so we never really go up to visit him... :/
Confidence level is up today too, for some reason. However I think I know why this is the case. Yesterday I got to see Aaron, my olddd neighbor Aaron. Who happens to have a wedding at the end of the week. Gah, his fiancee is so sweet, she's awesome! But it had been a while since I had last seen Aaron...so when he was nice enough to say that if I ever have guy trouble or anything, I could call him and he'd kick their ass for me. Which is really touching for me, really. I could use some muscle when it comes to Jackass. Ha, asshole doesn't know what's coming when Aaron's on his front doorstep...but anyways.
There's just not much going on lately. I'm waiting for my birthday so I could have a shot at getting Sims 3, still waiting for Shopko to come back and interview me, have to go to Aaron's wedding, and registration at USD is coming up on the 24th. So much waiting, gah. Like waiting right now for zee relatives to show up....yeahhhh....
And I stocked up on books. Primarily Up in Smoke and Sabrina Jeffries' newest book that is supposed to be out on Tuesday. Not now. Ahh I'm such a rebel... :P
No comments:
Post a Comment