Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Finding Cash Around The House? Priceless.

149 pennies. $1.49
112 nickels. $5.60
174 dimes. $17.40
90 quarters. $22.50

Total? $46.99. Alllllll in loose change. Seriously.

And the last time we went in to cash in loose change? The total came out to be $120. Holy SHIT.

Plus, to top it off, I found $60 in 20 dollar bills in my change box. I think that was from the last time....but again, seriously?

PLUS, I think I have about 10 or 20 bucks in one of my pants pockets....I've gotta go find that...I swear, I've never felt so rich! Well, except for when we had $120 in change. :D I honestly want to go take it all, add it to my graduation money, and buy a new laptop with it. I really do! Toshiba has some kickass laptops, or at least from what I've seen...

However, I'm heading off to bed now. I think I'm coming down with something, just don't know what....woke up with a sore throat, then later this afternoon I started getting a little dizzy when moving around too much...then ringing in the ears....then hot all over, but chills inside....ick. And my nose is feeling funky, like I need to sneeze or blow my nose really bad, but it's dry and, well, not congested. And I've dealt with congestion plenty.

We'll just blame it on the cloudy weather. I like rain, but not cloudy weather. Either rain, or be sunny! Grrr...

And ohmygosh. I want to see True Blood now. They just had the previews for it on TV, and holy CRAP it looks hot! The guys are questionable, they all look tired....my Zeke's not tired looking, he just looks like he's....sexed up? Seen too much? Dunno. I shall think it over.

I betcha Hulu has it. I shall check!

No comments:

Post a Comment