Touch me
Take me to that other place
Reach me
I know I'm not a hopeless case
Reach me
I know I'm not a hopeless case
What you don't have, you don't need it now...
Today's looking promising...not a single cloud in the sky, literally. It's so bright and sunny out, I absolutely love it. We planted flowers today, so I'm looking forward to uploading the pictures I took of them. Just hope they turned out, sometimes they look better on that little screen than they do on the computer.
Best part was actually just lying in the grass....the sun was so warm, and my legs. Ack. As white as my socks! But that's all right, I've never really been able to tan...but I really needed the sun, so I'm itching to go back and do it again.
I'm really looking forward to Chantel's open house later today! Hopefully they'll have the pool ready, I want more of the sun--the water will be just another plus. And if not, then I'm lying in the grass or something.....Oh, and I have a new pair of shoes that I'm also looking forward to break in! I think they'd fit very well with the whole swimming-sun-summer vibe that is today....and they're also perfect for weddings. Primarily Aaron's coming up at the end of June. Now I just need to recruit Chantel for a shopping day so I can look for an outfit...yes, I'm basing an outfit on the shoe color. I'm a girl, I can get away with it! :P
I really should bring my camera with me for her open house also. That'd be nice.
I guess I've been pretty productive the past few days too. I finished Lover Avenged this morning, which is always good/bad. Good is pretty obvious (I finished it finally), but bad because I am now done with it. No more newness, it's all re-reading from here. Sadness.
Then I finished my drawing of the ever-sexy Rafael. I'm not all that happy with it....mostly when you put it side by side with the original....meh. But I tried.Tis all for now. I'm off to contemplate changing into my swimsuit and head off to Chantel's!
No comments:
Post a Comment