Kris won. But I don't feel so bad that Adam lost; Kris' first single will now be a cheesy song written by Kara Diguardo, and Adam's going to get an album anyway, so no worries!
Now it's just for the wait to see who all will get an album put out and when....I sure hope it's soon....woot!
Today was all right. Didn't drown today, or at least I don't think I did....But I got to see my grandparents, so that was always awesome! Then lots of shopping downtown. Never thought I'd find my kind of blending sticks there over Michael's, but they did. And for some awkward reason, I could NOT find a stupid ruler! A FRIGGING RULER, come on!! It's a foot long, 12 inches on it. It should be so damn easy to find it that it'd make me giggle. But nooooo.
And on top of the rulers, I looked at drawing pads. Of all the sizes they had, the closest to 12x15 was ONE INCH OFF. Seriously, 11x14. Come onnnn!
But I settled with 9x12. So that should be pretty easy with the conversions. Better than 11, that's an ugly number. Tis a prime number. Bleh.
So ya, that's today...and I got to do plenty of reading from Lover Avenged. Not gonna lie, it's getting seriously hot....yesssssss! :D
And I really wish we could just get one itty bitty scene with Blay and Qhuinn. Not the silly little kiss from earlier. I mean moooooore....ok, more kiss, I don't care, I just WANT!
See, told ya they're hot.And why yes, I did make that! :D
Buuuuut anyways, I'm digging the series again. Yeah, I wouldn't really mind buring Vishous's book for what Ward did with that, and since then the series kind of went on a downward spiral. But Rehv and that barb....oh hell yes.....
No comments:
Post a Comment