Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Is Sexy Worth the Hassle? Oh Hell Yeah.

Stubble.

It's so fucking hot.

But so fucking hard to draw.

Ok, so the facial hair isn't the only problem. Hair is also VERY difficult, especially when there just HAS to be little shiny strands reflecting back. Seriously, it's like I'm staring at the photo going "WHY?!?!?! Whyyyyyy must you be so freaking sexy and so very frustrating at the same time!!!"

I'm wishing I got a white pencil. Technically I do, however I call it chalk. Chalk and ebony pencil....I'm scared the combination won't turn out so well. Also, I feel like I'm cheating if I grabbed a white Crayola colored pencil to draw it in.....

Ah well. I'll just bitch about it till I'm done, then either continue to bitch about it when it's done, or go "Hey, that didn't turn out so bad!"

More than likely it'll be the first.

But at least it's freaking sexy hair, 'cause daaaaaaaaamn.....Rafael, so sexy.....so worth it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment