Well, Donald Trump always manages to keep people on the edge of their seats. Not shocked, 'cause this was almost expected. But seriously, the idiot does a pretty damn job at picking his winners on Celebrity Apprentice. Yeah, I was pissed when he voted Pierce over Trace Adkins. PIERCE MORGAN, come on!! And this season wasn't much different: Joan Rivers, seriously? Even Pierce hated the woman, and you still picked her!!! And on top of it, Rivers raised a measly $150,000. You can barely buy a house with that sort of money. It's like a night's rent in one of Trump's suites....ok, maybe a month, tops. But how much did Duke raise in the competition? $460,000. Over DOUBLE what Rivers raised. And why wasn't she chose? Because apparently her party wasn't as impressive as Rivers'. SERIOUSLY?! How the hell did Trump earn all of his money, by blowing thousands on a party that costs more money than it reaps? Or by, oh I don't know, actually making money. Yeah, real smart Trump.
Ya wanna read it, it's here: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/2009/05/11/2009-05-11_joan_rivers_wins_celebrity_apprentice.html
Alsoooo, right now is American Idol time. :D I can't help it, the artists they have on this season are AMAZING! As for Adam Lambert.....oh my.....oh hell yes.....I just wish they hadn't voted off Allison last week. She was so freaking awesome. Sure hope she pulls off a Chris Daughtry and comes out with an album of her own :).
Today was the last day of adoom. And I mean no more adroom parties, no more wasting away life for a half hour with the greatest people alive...gah...tomorrow is technically the last normal day of school, but even that adroom was stripped from us as we have to practice for graduation--without our adroom teacher!! Grrrr, why....why do I have to graduate without our amazing adroom teacher there...*sigh*.
I'll be so happy to be over with journalism. If I have to write another boring news story again, it'll be too soon...
Ah, interesting moment this morning: a friend was cleaning out his locker, came across a textbook from Washington, of all places. Ironically, I recognized the name inside. Smalllllll world, too damn small of a world. But I hope we can get it back to him soon.
And I really wanna kill my ex sometimes. Just wanna put that out there... :P
Oh, && I get to go watch Richard in Fuddy Meers on the 21st. Yay! :D
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit Adam Lambert is pure sex with that voice...I think it's that weakness I have for men with black hair....oh wait, I have a weakness for men in general! lol.
This blog definitely needs its own little graphic on top...maybe on bottom too, we'll see...at least I have some banner making to look forward to. :P

No comments:
Post a Comment