Saturday, May 23, 2009

Purring Up a Storm Here....

I swear, the world is out to get me sometimes.

A while back, I stumbled across this amazing book cover, created by the awesome Anne Cain. Thanks go to the author TA Chase for showing off the book, because I fell in love very quickly--all because of a hot cover and even hotter excerpt. Pawprints had me enthralled for the longest time, and even spurred me to beg for Pawprints 2.

Which was exactly the problem. I needed to rely on my friends (and holy crap, are they the greatest friends I could ever have) who just so happened to have a credit card, and were willing to use it to get those ebooks for me. I thought I'd be safe, that Cain wouldn't come up with more following those two. I really didn't want to beg for the third one....I feel bad, like I'm using them even though I'm eternally grateful.....gahhhhh but guess what happened.

A third book came out. Returns to Lal and Adrian, those two characters I fell in love with from the start. And I'm absolutely torn, because I know this one will be just as awesome as the first....Anne Cain just doesn't disappoint, ever!!

And yeah, that cover art is as fucking hot as the first.

.......

Ok, I take that back. The third cover is even more fucking hot than the first. Shitttt.....

Me want. Me want REAL bad.

Me want this wrapped up underneath my own Christmas tree with a hot little red bow. Or black & white bow, that'd be pretty fitting also. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment