I went out to eat today at the Cracker Barrel, then made a stop at B&N and Michael's. Damn, I usually love to walk out of a bookstore with at least one book. Not the case as of late though, I feel guilty for not reading the others I already got. But I got some ebony pencils at Michael's, so yay for crafts! :P
And IT'S AMERICAN IDOL FINALE NIGHT!!! *purr*I really don't think I'll be all that disappointed if Adam doesn't win tonight, though. It takes a certain taste in music to enjoy him; on the other hand, Kris has got the pop edge that American Idol strives for.
Either way, an amazing artist ends up winning tonight. Even if I'm not a fan of Kris Allen....who's kinda cute....but not in the smokin'-Adam-hot way....mwahaha..... :P
On another note, I was also not disappointed with how Dancing with the Stars ended. YAY SHAWN!
As awesome as Gilles was, I think Shawn turned out to be a formidable opponent...I mean, come on. She's an Olympic champion, and the same age as me. I can't help but not be disappointed!!Not to mention I know what both of them were thinking...
Gilles: "Oh man, I'm going up against the Olympian. She's got basically all of America on her side."
Shawn: "Oh man....really man....look at him, he's really kinda cute....no way I've got a chance against him, little me against him? He was REALLY good at dancing from the beginning too!"
However, I'm pretty sure I know what the professionals were thinking too....
Cheryl: "Whoa, I swore we didn't have a shot when we first started...Gilles is a really good dancer, but I have no clue where all those fan votes have been coming from! And to be this close to a third championship....whoa...."
Mark: "Holy crap, we're up against Cheryl. We're gonna lose, we're gonna loooose...."
What the professionals didn't know was that they too have a fan base....come on, Cheryl definitely formed her own fan group, so she had a strong chance. And don't forget, Mark's got his Ballas-Hough Band with the other dancer! Soooo throw in all the possibilities, and it explains why there was a 1% difference in the combined voting/dance scores....
Melissa didn't have a chance.
Man....now I wanna go play Sims 2.....hmmm how to find a way to peel myself off of Facebook....argh, my archnemesis the Facebook.... :P
Ah well, I'll find something.
And I sorta wish it was Sunday again today. :/
No comments:
Post a Comment