Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hungry, Impatient and Venting

I'm feeling pretty damn all right today. Surprising, right? I go through so many mood swings that I leave people reeling usually. One day I'm glued to the hip with one friend, then I'd rather not talk to that person for a week or two...I dunno, it's like I'm bipolar, when I'm really not....grrrr.

Wow, depressing beginning there when I'm feeling good for once....why do I feel like that? Probably because I've been reading bits and pieces of Lover Avenged today. Sexy books make me feel happy... :)

Drawing was a rush, but I at least got my semester test done. Now I can't wait to pick it up after school and show it off! It's so kickass...ohhh yes....and psych was pretty awesome too, we had a super easy test that I missed just one question on, then watched The Office afterwards. Hell yeah! :D

Now I'm waiting to go out to eat, don't know where but it'll be sweet...then tomorrow will be hopefully hanging with Megan, or maybe Chantel....will have to see what tomorrow brings...

Ending note:
You should've known that word, 'bout what you did with her would get back to me.
--Taylor Swift, Should've Said No

Yeah I know, dumbass. 'Bout all it establishes is that your girlfriend's got a big mouth and she can't keep her skirt on. Then again, it's not like you've got anything better to do.....oh wait, you just don't have anyONE better to do.

The only thing keeping me sane anymore is the fact that I know it won't last. You're moving, she's going to college, and you can't handle a long-distance relationship. And don't try arguing with me about it, because you know it's true. You don't have the maturity for it, and you'll only have her in title--to you, dating means intimacy, as in seeing them allll the time. Nothing wrong with that, but with that sort of distance, even mental intimacy won't save you.

Thank the Lord you don't know about this site and probably never will. But knowing you, you just might find it. Then who's the creepy-ass one, huh?

Ah well. She's got you now, so you're not my problem anymore; she can deal with your shit from now on. But oh wait, she hasn't dealt with your crap, hasn't she? She in fact snubbed your attempt at a creative little top ten list of why she should date you. The same top ten list I saw on the back of Waterman's shirt before. Wow, really speaks a lot about you, considering you hate the kid. You earned yourself a lot more hate than Waterman has, so stfu. Asshole.

Wow, did I really need to vent.... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment