Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Less Than Two Weeks Left...

Why thank you, Dark-Hunter BBS, for screwing with us once again. I did everything you ever wanted, I didn't take matters into my own hands, and I confronted you, the moderators, when something wasn't quite right. And this was what, Monday night when I sent that email? It's Wednesday night now, dammit. Either you guys are REALLY behind on checking your email or you're just ignoring me. I would usually shrug it off and say "Ah, they're probably just really busy with the new website." Well guess what? You've sort of neglected the old BBS in the process. So if you really are ignoring my email, I'd say that is VERY rude.

Honestly, the least you could do is send an email back saying "We read your email, and we are looking into this situation." FAKE IT, dammit, don't do a fucking thing, but just ignoring the whole thing is EXTREMELY irritating. And don't get me started on Judy targeting Talia and me. Where's her "odd comment" response now, when there's a dozen or more "Good morning/noon/night!" posts on the front page? Assholes...

Ahhh...onto better news...

I found out today that I can check Facebook through my USD email. I was quite pleased, especially since that is an email primarily for school-related stuff. :P

Also, I love the people of UnoZoni. :D First of all, I came across one of their cooks at the fair the other day. It was absolutely awesome, especially since we never see them outside of the restaurant! Plus he had his girlfriend with him, which I thought was also very adorable....then we were talking with the owner, Ted, and he said they might open a little shop in Vermillion near the campus! So freaking cool!! He said that if I see a little black Mercedes parked at a complex behind Burger King, that is where his sons are staying while going to law school. Just a few more people I might come across on campus. :)

Annnd I believe that's it for my day. Besides the fact that I feel like I'm losing that "finishing touches with college" feeling, so I think I need to do some more before I'll feel like I'm doing something summer-wise...I hope. :/

Although, it feels awesome to be home while my underclassmen are already staring high school. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment