Saturday, August 22, 2009

Makin' Babies With Da Reaper! :O

The Sims 3 brings out the worst of me, I swear. Thanks to the new addiction of making Grim Reaper babies, I have now sounded more racist than I EVER have. I mean, the babies are BLACK! And even that sounds weird, because they aren't, at least not really...as in, if you mixed races, you usually get some version of brown, right? Here, they would make gray. It's THAT sort of black. Plus it's quite odd when it's bright and sunny out, and all you really see is their eyes... o.O

So to recap on my Grim baby experience: I had Grim move in, as per the demands of the new patch. Bah, certainly doesn't bother me, because Grim's about the hottest looking premade sim in the game. :O Anywaysss, it took a few tries, but I got mah girl pregnant. And lo and behold, the little baby boy was completely black! I was more surprised it happened on the first try, it's a 50-50 chance after all....and because I wanted a cool name, but couldn't think of one, I named it Valerius. I thought it was appropriate with the black skin/black additude type of thing. :P

Second try happened this morning. And they're twinssssss! :D Granted it took a LOT of TV and radio time, but I think it was worth it. They're both boys, one white, one black. I was rather bummed though, I wish I could see what they look like and who I'm naming. I was hoping that if I named one Kyrian, it'd be white, the opposite of Val. Again, very appropriate. Buuuut since I didn't know if I'd get white, much less twins, I just named it Kyrian on the spot. Then the name thing came up again for his twin, so I named that one Julian! :D

But oh well, Kyrian gets to be black like Val. Maybe that's supposed to be a lesson, that even though they hate each other, they're really not that much different. :O

I hate how racist this post sounds....but it's kinda funny too! No other way to describe them, really...bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment