Saturday, August 8, 2009

More Confused Than A.....Than A..... :O

Man oh man oh man.....

This is what happens when I neglect something like the Dark Hunter bbs. You know what happens?

THIS happens.


Ahhhh, this is the profile picture for the new character, Zeke Jacobson. Before, when I was on the website, I knew of Zeke only as a character, hadn't been introduced at all yet, labeled with a cool drawing that a fan drew for Sherri.

I come back, and oh look, a small thread has his name on it. They've created a character profile for him, along with every other frigging character in the series. I read the comments, and Pricey makes the comment that the model looks familiar.

I check it out. Does he look familiar? You tell me.

I haven't yet figured out if the real photo is in fact my Rafael. My sources have failed me of yet, grrr...and I don't have the photo in my personal stash. Which is bad, since I have nearly EVERY photo I could possibly find of him. And those I don't have, are catalog photos from Macy's and Neiman Marcus. Some are pretty damn hot, but some....meh, they're stock photos. :P

But then the mindfuck hits me.....Ok, so Zeke happens to have the model for my twins, Remmy and Ryder. That means I've basically had the models switched up for my men this whole time? Were the twins supposed to have Keith Urban as their model? :O

And if that's the case, then why does it say Zeke has blonde hair on the profile? Then it HAS to be Keith...hmmm... http://www.sherrilynkenyon.com/char_profile.php?character_id=236

Ahh well, just means Zeke is all the more MINE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment