Ok, so classes officially started today at 4 pm, but since I don't have anything that late, wellllll I don't start till tomorrow at 11 am for Calc...But no matter! Because I've been having a BLAST getting to meet new people! :D
Of the people I have met, two guys have really stuck out in my head, Darren and Brian. Darren used to work for Wall Drug in the summer and used to play football (maybe even basketball), and was named homecoming king of his rather small school. Yes, he is HOT, and I think he's an absolute sweetie. Then Brian has actually lived all over the world, yes world, and had last lived in the Phillippines where he was considered of legal age to drink...odd fact, but ah well...and Brian also is going into the Army. Whoa! :O
And Keather as my roommate....bah, don't get me started there. It's not that she's a horrible roommate, it's just....she's clingy, and I really want to make my own friends.
But I will dwell on that later, right now I'm gonna get ready for our floor meeting coming up in 15. Sweet! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment