Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I Fail At Life!

Gahhhh!

I had an opportunity to help a hot guy, and I mean hot and can play a frigging guitar DAMN well, get his wireless internet working. What I didn't know was that it was a Mac. Ok, so I dive in and get his anti-virus downloaded and installed onto his comp, woot!

Once that hurdle was completed, then it was finding out how to connect to the network. Ok, I click on Network Diagnostics. I've found the network, gotten him logged into it (or at least I think so), then I completely lost it. I was stuck.

I failed at getting his internet connection working. *cry!*

Last I saw him, Nolan was with him getting his internet up, and Dylan (or Dustin, can't remember) was also going into his room saying he couldn't get the Mac in his hands to work either. Probably his, so they're all struggling. And so am I, cuz I'm not smart enough to work a damn Mac. Gahhh!

Ahh well. At least I tried. Just have to remind myself that I should be proud that I could at least get the anti-virus software downloaded for him. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment