I think I'm temporarily deaf tonight, but it's all right, because tonight was AWESOME!
To start, I had a test today in Survey of Business. I don't know how I did on that, 'cause I'm sort of on the fence of how much information I actually retained, but I really need to remember that apparently there are review notes online...well that would've been nice to know beforehand. But whatevs.
Then tonight, there was a concert with about 4 different bands at the Eagle's Club. Kacee, Jenn, Rachel, Erin and I went to it at about 6, so we left to go get some food down at R-Pizza. Man, that pizza was good! But to start, when we got to the club, it was entertaining to watch the guy at the table put on our wristbands. A member of Avian Sunrise came over and said "Nah, that's not how you do it, let me show you," and uses me as an example. He's wrapping it around my wrist talking about the glue and how it's funny to try and put it on a guy's hairy arm 'cause of when you have to pull it off and it kinda hurts, but then he says "Wow, you've got the smallest wrists I've ever seen!"
It made me happy, and I don't really know why....maybe the same way being called a hot nerd made me happy too, I don't know!
First band we saw was Sour Soul, and really, all I can say is WOW. Not only are their band members SUPER nice and really pretty hot, but they were absolutely awesome music-wise too! I so wanted to get a shirt, but I had to borrow money just for an album...but I got it! Plus I got to talk to the lead singer (who talked me into the album in the first place), and their super-hot banjo player! He said he got interested in the banjo because of the Irish music influence he grew up with as a kid, then he also mentioned that they prefer to write songs in English because of the differences in translation kind of thing--they have one Spanish song, but he said that it wasn't even their favorite. Go figure! Also, the Spanish accents were....wow.... :D
Then there was this rap group. No comment.
Windsor Drive was next, and while I didn't get their albums (yes they have more than one!!), they were still awesome! So I might download theirs later.
Finally was Avian Sunrise, which was so freaking epic! Just awesome. I got their EP also, and a shirt, so that's where most of my money went tonight lol. But it was worth it!
But now, I shall go to sleep, and try to regain some of my hearing. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment