Ha, going for a walk my ass. Keather just walked out of the room saying, "I'm going to go for a little walk," and she was on the phone talking to someone--most definitely a guy. I'm not retarded, I know what you're up to.
Had it been Chantel, she wouldn't have needed to leave the room, not in the slightest.
Lying is not among your strengths, roomie. I can see right through you.
And in other newsss...homework isn't happening right now, or at least not very well. When I'm home, I'm either dreading coming back or enjoying myself too much to do any serious studying. Well, isn't that college for you! :P
.....Now that I think about it, I really shouldn't complain too much that Keather's left. I really quite enjoy having the room to myself, it's so very me. Also, I could probably try to set up the wireless now while she's not here either. But I still need to work on my topics for speech and study for this mass comm test tomorrow, so I probably shouldn't.
Gah, too much shit to do, so little time to do it! >:O
No comments:
Post a Comment