Thursday, August 6, 2009

I Shall Never Listen to My Sims Ever Again.

My my my, have I neglected this....

The Sims have become a slight addiction as of late though, mostly so I can get it out of my system.

My sims are idiots, though. At least I began to think so the moment they received the wish to have a daughter. BOTH parents wanted one. Their firstborn. But I have a problem with that: while this may not be true, I always believe the firstborn looks just a little bit more like the father. Almost always. So, I thought the same would be true with simlife. You know what? I was RIGHT! So their firstborn daughter looks just a little bit more like a boy than I like. Plus, with her mother's hair, she looks kinda goth. Goth? Emo? I don't know, she just looks a little depressing.

Also, this gay pink diamond eludes me. Come on, after about four nights of dumpster diving, I've STILL haven't come across it! I'm on the verge of finding the game codes and changing it so that this pink diamond is easier to locate. :/

Ahh well. That's all for now. I wanna go play. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment