Monday, July 27, 2009

Hotness Update: British Men Playing Vampires Are Hotttt :D

All right, so the title isn't entirely true. One word: Twilight. NO, Robert Pattinson is not hot! What the hell are women looking at for them to drool? Pfft.

Now that we have that settled. let's get to some REAL vampires, some real SEXY ones! First, we had zee Bill Compton, aka Stephen Moyer. I won't dwell on him for long, as I've already done that in...multiple....previous posts. And I'm rather behind on episodes, about two now I think. Oh well!

Next, let me introduce a second actor who caught my eye...and drowned me. :P

The man's name is Aidan Turner, and DAMN is he hot! He happens to be on this show called Being Human on BBC America. It came on right after Doctor Who last night, and wow.....after two episodes, I think I'm hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment