1) 11 days.
:D
11 days till Jackass is gone. I'm giddy just thinking about it--he'll be a few THOUSAND miles away from me, and from my cousin.
Granted, I don't expect him to keep to his word again. He said it himself, he can't handle a long-distance relationship like that. But actually meaning what he says has never stopped him from doing the exact opposite. Why, I believe there's a word in the dictionary to describe that....oh yeah.
Hypocrite. A person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, esp. one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.
Damn, might as well replace all that with his name.
2) 1 day.
1 day till I become 18! For some, that means I'm illegal. For the lucky, I'm legal. ;)
Also, 1 day till I get the Sims 3. Sweeeeeeet...
3) About a week.
I'm going to try to get Chantel, Keather and I together to go see The Ugly Truth. Frankly Gerard Butler's looking hot, and any movie about sex will sucker me in. ;) But I'm looking forward to it, and seeing them again too!
4) A little over a month.
That's when I finally get to move into my dorm at USD with Keather. I'm looking forward to that time, because then I can also meet up with Christine again from registration! I think she'll get along great with Keather....nah, I KNOW those two will. :P
I guess I can also mention that's when I end up living on my own. Scary... o.O
No comments:
Post a Comment