Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Awesome Cousin I've Got, Right...

I am just about to start an epic retelling of my vacation, but first, I think I should start with the goings-on of yesterday.

Monday was pretty typical, but pretty fun. Mom and I went to the Attic for lunch with the relatives, and we got to see the aunts and uncles....then Tiffany showed up, so it was awesome to see her! Tia and Tessa were also there, which was also really cool, and Tessa's birthday was Monday too, so she was spoiled. As usual. Silly aunts....mostly Aunt Ruth does the spoiling though.

Then after lunch, we went to Vision Care to pick up my mom's new pair of glasses. They're cute, and she likes them, so I'm happy. :P

Been doing quite a bit of reading, or at least trying to. I started Tina Donahue during the trip, called Close to Perfect. Super hot cover and super hot book, but I wish I was farther in than I am. :/

I'm also looking forward to my birthday, sort of. One week to the day. I told my parents I wanted the Sims 3 for my birthday, which I'm somewhat looking forward to? I'm iffy because of people's complaints, but I think sometimes people just whine too much.

And on top of it, I'll be 18. And I have no clue if I'll have a party, or celebrate, or whatever. It's just....why put the work into it, when I'll be stressing about impressing everyone else. I'll be more concerned about whether everyone else is enjoying themselves, when it's a party for myself....which is point #2--I hate celebrating myself. It makes me feel conceited, self-centered, etc. :/ Ah well....

And surprise! Whymyexsucks.com thought Jackass's three flaws were worthy of popping up on the site. Surprised me at least, but I was especially pleased by the title. What can I say, there's always a rogue in the family...or a very stupid relative. Check it here --> http://whymyexsucks.com/post/140788695/awesome-cousin-youve-got

No comments:

Post a Comment