Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Awkward ESP Moments...

I don't know why, but I have these déjà vu moments that decide to pop up in clusters...and I just so happened to have one right now. WHY?!

I had one a couple days ago, just don't remember why or when. But right now, they were talking about Tony Stewart on TV. After the narrator spoke about his enthusiasm when winning is the same as when he won his first race, I thought "Now why would they say such nice things about him in a dream no less?".....then it hit me.... o.O

I have these quite often. Sometimes I remember a dream and wonder whether it'll happen or not--usually it doesn't. But considering how other dreams I have do come true, when I least expect it, I don't doubt the truth to those other dreams. Not unless it's SO completely out there, like my one dream with Rafael....now that was a weird one. Sort of like I was getting a vibe he wanted to cheat on something with me but I didn't know who....I don't know, but he was hot in that dream!

*Sigh* I don't know...it just feels weird when that stuff happens....but I might at least record it so that I don't sound completely crazy, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment