Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Epic Vacation Journey! - Day 4

Day 4....the last day.....sadness. :(

There was this really weird group that came into Prairieberry Winery with us. They had some very funny guys there though, they had awesome quotes! Such as:
  • "Well I couldn't ride the rides at Disneyland, so I'm here tasting wine instead."
  • "It's Grandpa time!"
  • "It's a bit of Catholic humor if you don't get it."
The girls of the group though? Not as cool as they thought....although there was a cute guy there too, with his own family, and I didn't get a picture of him either. *sigh*

Also, I cannot forget the Amish-looking people we saw at Mouth Rushmore the other day. We were walking out, and here comes an Amish type guy with that stereotypical black long beard and farming clothing stuff, and he's pushing a stroller. Following him was two other women wearing those dresses, and one of them was carrying a little baby all wrapped up in a blanket....all I could think was that it looked so stereotypical, they looked like they stepped straight out of a movie! I was laughing so hard afterwards.... :P

Before we left Rapid City, we went to the Firehouse Brewing Co. for lunch. And OH. MY. GOD. The food was amazing!!! I want to go back soon, it's so cool in there! :)

Then we toured through the Badlands too, of course. I was kinda tired and cranky, but I found a shirt that made my day. "Badlands: Leave it as you found it." I thought there'd be a ton of dads who could appreciate that shirt! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment