Wow, is there a downpour outside right now...Bad thing is, I have an urge to grab the camera, pop the garage door up a little bit and take some photos of it. Probably a bad idea though, there's lightning with it. And quite a lot of rain, so it would probably find its way through the door. But man, is it fun to listen to...
Oh my, now hail has appeared. Now that's not so cool. But still better than tornadoes. :/
And apparently hail/strong rain won't stop me from taking photos, I went ahead and took a bunch through the garage door anyways. Woot!
Earlier today we had some last minute shopping trips to make before we head out to the Hills tomorrow. First was Lewis to drop off some mail; then to Vision Care Associates to pick up my new glasses! I have to admit, I love the new frames. :) Then we went to Cracker Barrel to eat; Barnes & Noble to look around.....gah, EVERYTHING was moved around in B&N. I was so lost...then they decided to move the romance section to where the humor was, which is taller shelves and darker corners...I like my books brighter....which reminds me, I need to look into this vampire series I came across. First person, vampires, and sort of Sookie-like....however I think it's a male character and as loose as Sookie, but for some reason that doesn't bother me so much...not to mention one of the books didn't even say anything about a female romantic interest, so maybe there won't be a particular one for me to latch onto. Won't bother me any!
So after B&N, we went to Hobby Lobby; then KMart, where I got to say hi to Nicole and Brandon! Those two are awesome.....stocked up on Joe Boxer apparel....then my mom oh so conveniently stumbled across Hoops & YoYo lounge pants & sleep shirts!! Oh my, were they adorable....Then a trip to Walmart that was mostly disappointing, wiht the exception of finding Rapture! I was hoping Jacquelyn Frank would come out with that book soon.
Uhmmm....I think right now my main goal is to finish Don't Bargain with the Devil tonight, because I'm so close...so close...as in just over 50 pages left. And I really don't want to bring a book that's got so little left to go!
Dammit, now the parents want me to give the dog a bath too before he goes to the boarding kennel tomorrow. Come on. We've done enough already. Ah well.... :/
No comments:
Post a Comment