Meh....I'm just in a pissy mood today.....I swear, I'm going to have the biggest party when Jackass moves to Utah, and it will be SWEET....
Onto the good news: Tejiah found me on facebook. I repeat, TEJIAH FOUND ME!!! I couldn't believe it, I was so happy! We used to be the closest of friends growing up, she was so awesome. I remember how she had so many broken arms and legs, that it was like she had broken almost every limb at least twice. She was such an active kid, lol. So was I, right up until she was able to outrun me. :P But then, in 6th grade, she moved away...that was a sad year, I lost both Corri and Tejiah that year....but now I've got them both on facebook, yay! :D
Then I also found my cousin Tia on facebook. Wasn't expecting that. o.O
And, well....that's about all I want to report on for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment