I'm getting really sick of people and their whining. I'm sick of my own whining. Granted, I know many would say that venting and ranting is different from whining, but that's what it feels like to me...I don't like to bore others with my problems. Because it drags the conversation down, and it might drag them down, and what I need most from friends is happiness. Sooo...that's mostly why I feel like I've been doing nothing but complaining.
There are way too many people who do hardcore whining nowadays, though. I swear, I need to stop reading comments posted online. I made the mistake of reading the comments on Alice and Kev, that cool website with two homeless Sims 3 people. Honestly, most people need to SHUT UP. If you have nothing good to say about it, don't say it at all. As of late, posts are alternating between Kev and Alice. Kev is entirely photos, without words. People, GET OVER IT. Do you have an explanation for his wandering around the countryside? Oh wait, is that a NO I heard from you? Well durr, didn't it occur to you that the author ALSO has no fucking clue what he's doing? And on top of that, there's something called Free Will on the stupid game. The author already said he does as little manipulating as possible on the game, which is why all interactions with other characters are all done on their own free will. Dammit.....
And another thing: the website is not a fucking STORY. It's an experiment, to see just what will happen if you take two characters, make them as homeless as possible, then leave them alone to their own machinations. You don't like a post without words? Do you really want the author to come up with a retarded storyline that may turn out WRONG in the end? Fine, go find someplace else. Someone already ripped the idea off on the Sims 3 website, you can go read her shit. And it really was shit....I much prefer Robin's version. He won't even stoop so low as to narrate every damn photo. "Kev is walking across a field. And still walking. And now he's crossing a bridge." Fuck, that'd get so boring I'd quit in a second.
But when there's no words, we can only wonder what's going on. And I like that.
Now because I just want to say it: Jackass isn't just a jackass, he's a total ASSHOLE. I can't believe my cousin is stupid enough to not see that, but I guess I'd thought wrong. And I will celebrate when he moves away, so much...He tried doing things on his terms again with me. "I'm willing to talk, but someone's not responding". Burn in hell, asshole, you sure weren't willing to talk before! Just because YOU want to now, on YOUR terms, doesn't mean I want to. Fucking get over yourself.
Then on top of it, when I told him what bothered me, he defended himself. As usual. By sending the retarded message "I don't". You DO asshole, or I wouldn't have a fucking problem with it in the first place! And what the fuck did you think you don't do, huh? You don't talk about my cousin nonstop? You don't have a life? You don't have anything better to do? Well look at that, those two have some pretty substantial evidence to back me up. God....
See, that's why I don't like venting. It riles me up, then it takes forever for me to calm down. :/
But anyways, back to my actual life....I've been bitten quite a bit the past two days, with the 4th of July and helping the neighbors cut down branches. Earlier there was a bite on my right ankle that was bothering me to no end, but now the other one on my left ankle is what really itches...grrr.
Today I had lunch with Aunt Mary & Aunt Ruth too, so that was really cool. We went to the Olive Garden, and OH. MY. GOD. The Tour of Italy platter was HUGE, but absolutely amazing!! I had to bring about half of it home, but it was so worth it...
Then Wednesday is our trip to the Hills! I'm looking forward to it so much, I can hardly stand it....let's just see if I can talk the parents into letting me bring the new laptop along. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment